Q. I am a Purdue University Fort Wayne (or Indiana University Fort Wayne) student. Can I print from my laptop?
Yes! You do it through WebPrint.
Note: Students can only print to a limited set of printers using these steps. Pages printed count toward your print quota.
- Log into goPFW.
- In the Information Technology channel on the Home tab, click Web Print - Students.
- Log into PaperCut using your Purdue Fort Wayne username and password.
- At the left side of the screen, click Web Print.
- Click Submit a Job.
- Select the desired printer. (Library Printers start with LB)
- At the bottom of the page, click "2. Print Options and Account Selection".
- In the Copies field, enter the desired number of copies.
- Up to 60 copies can be printed per submission.
- At the bottom of the page, click "3. Upload Document".
- Click the Browse button.
- Navigate to the desired document and double-click it.
- Click Upload & Complete.
- Make sure to pick up your print out at the designated printer.
Was this helpful? 0 0