Q. How can I connect to a campus computer lab from home?
VMWare allows students to connect to the lab computers from home. Use the following instructions to get and use this tool for remote access.
Get Access from ITS
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Include what software you need access to
- ITS will start a ticket and let you know when you should have access
- Go to https://imsva91-ctp.trendmicro.com:443/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=https%3a%2f%2fvirtual.pfw.edu&umid=DA1EE5FD-A240-5605-AA6F-0BFB5094B9E9&auth=8a5980d4d8120dbfd7a642d3e3e39c583ef9bd27-4719f2c02d1c55f110696937c7f7d7747d875edf
- Select 'Install VMWare Horizon Client'
- Select 'Go to Downloads' under the Operating System you're using
- Select the 'Download' button
- Find and run the executable file that was downloaded
- Follow the Setup (This will require a restart)
- Open the start menu and type VMWare and open the application
- Select new server and type in virtual.pfw.edu
- Select 'Accept'
- Type in your PFW credentials
- Select and open the tile that shows after you connect.
Was this helpful? 0 0