Q. How do I request a book or DVD from the catalog?
Can I have something I found in the catalog pulled and put on hold for me at the front desk like you can at the public library?
Here is how to do it:
- First you need to find the item you want in the Catalog.
- Next, you will need to log in to the catalog using your Purdue Fort Wayne login. The sign in is located in the upper right of the screen or, if off campus, in the yellow bar. Select "Mastodon Card Holder" if you are a student, faculty, or staff member.
- Choose "Request" from the item record.
- Select your pickup location and then click "Request".
- You will receive an email when the item is ready for pick-up. Please bring your university ID to check out.
Was this helpful? 0 0